Press

 May 22, 2020 

Fronsac Real Estate Investment Trust (“Fronsac REIT” or “Fronsac”) announces its results for the quarter ended March 31st, 2020 and that it will make monthly cash distributions of 0.213¢ per unit, representing 2.555¢ per unit on an annualized basis, on July 31st, August 31st and September 30th, 2020 to unitholders of record on July 15th, August 14th and September 15th, 2020, respectively.

Fronsac Announces its Results for the Quarter Ended March 31, 2020 and Monthly Distributions for the Months of July, August and September 2020

 May 12, 2020

Fronsac Real Estate Investment Trust (“Fronsac” or “the Trust”) today provided an update on the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic on its business.

[...]

April & May Rent Collections
We have entered into rent deferral arrangements with certain tenants whose businesses have been impacted as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Deferral requests are being handled on a case-by-case basis.


For the month of April, Fronsac collected 84% of its gross rents and entered into deferral agreements for 13% of gross rents for a total of 97%, on a consolidated basis.
 

For the month of May, Fronsac collected 87% of its gross rents and entered into deferral agreements for 10% of gross rents for a total of 97%, on a consolidated basis.
 

As of today, based on our gross leasable area, approximately 97% of our tenants are open or partially open. In the event of the latter, those tenants are serving customers through takeout and/or delivery.

Fronsac Provides Business Update Related to COVID-19

 April 9, 2020 

Fronsac Real Estate Investment Trust (“Fronsac REIT” or “Fronsac”) is pleased to announce the acquisition of a property located in the district of Limbour in Gatineau, Qc. The property is a grocery store operated under the Metro banner. Total consideration paid for the property was $4,600,000 (excluding transaction costs) and was settled in cash.

Fronsac Announces an Acquisition

 March 20, 2020 

Fronsac Real Estate Investment Trust (“Fronsac REIT” or “Fronsac”) announces its results for the year ended December 31st, 2019 and that it will make monthly cash distributions of 0.213¢ per unit, representing 2.555¢ per unit on an annualized basis, on April 30th, May 29th and June 30th, 2020 to unitholders of record on April 15th, May 15th and June 15th, 2020, respectively.

Fronsac Announces Strong Results for the Year Ended December 31, 2019 and Monthly Distributions for the Months of April, May and June 2020

 March 9, 2020 

Fronsac Real Estate Investment Trust (“Fronsac REIT” or “Fronsac”) announces the issuance of 322,000 units of Fronsac REIT at a price of $0.60 per unit, which equates to $193,200 as partial compensation for the services rendered by certain members of management and the board of trustees during the fiscal year ended on December 31st, 2019. The issuance of the units of Fronsac REIT constitutes a portion of salaries as per the Unit Compensation Plan approved by the unitholders on May 24, 2019.

Fronsac Announces the Issuance of Units for Services Rendered in Relation With its Unit Based Compensation Plan

 February 28, 2020 

Fronsac Real Estate Investment Trust (“Fronsac REIT” or “Fronsac”) is pleased to announce the closing of two previously announced acquisitions. The first property acquired is in Farnham, Québec. It is composed of a Petro-Canada gas station, a Beau-Soir convenience store and a Tim Hortons restaurant. Total consideration paid was $4.0 million (excluding transaction costs) and was settled in cash. The second property acquired is in Kenora, Ontario. It is composed of a retail store operated under the Walmart banner. Total consideration paid for the property was $12.0 million (excluding transaction costs) and was settled in cash.


These two acquisitions are part of the three previously announced acquisitions by Fronsac on January 20, 2020 (see: “Fronsac Announces Public Offering of Units and Agreements to Acquire Three Properties in Québec and Ontario”). The third acquisition is a 75%-interest in property located in Saint-Étienne-des-Grès, Québec, composed of a Parkland gas station, a Beau-Soir convenience store and a Tim Hortons restaurant. This acquisition is set to close in mid-March 2020 for total consideration of approximately $3.0 million (excluding transaction costs).

Fronsac Announces the Closing of Two Previously Announced Acquisitions

 February 13, 2020 

Fronsac Real Estate Investment Trust (the “REIT” or “Fronsac”) is pleased to announce that it has closed its previously-announced public offering (the “Offering”) of trust units of Fronsac (the “Units”). Under the Offering, an aggregate of 29 million Units were issued, representing the maximum number of Units qualified under Fronsac’s short form prospectus, at a price of $0.62 per Unit for aggregate gross proceeds of approximately $18 million. The Offering was made through a syndicate of agents co-led by Paradigm Capital Inc. and Canaccord Genuity Corp., acting as joint bookrunners, and including Laurentian Bank Securities Inc., Echelon Wealth Partners Inc. and Desjardins Securities Inc.

 

The REIT intends to use the net proceeds of the Offering as described in the REIT’s final short form prospectus dated February 7, 2020, including to partially fund the acquisition of three commercial properties in Québec and Ontario and repay a portion of the outstanding indebtedness under certain of the REIT’s credit facilities.

Fronsac Closes $18 Million Fully-Subscribed Public Offering of Units

 February 5, 2020 

Fronsac Real Estate Investment Trust (the “REIT” or “Fronsac”) announced today that it has filed its amended and restated consolidated financial statements as at and for the year ended December 31, 2018 and 2017 (the "2018 Amended and Restated Financial Statements") and corresponding management's discussion and analysis (the “2018 Amended and Restated MD&A”), and its amended and restated interim consolidated financial statements for the three and nine-month periods ended September 30, 2019 and 2018 (the "Q3 2019 Amended and Restated Financial Statements") and corresponding management's discussion and analysis (the “Q3 2019 Amended and Restated MD&A”).

Fronsac Announces Filing of Amended and Restated Financial Statements and
Update on Its Public Offering of Units

 January 20, 2020 

Fronsac Real Estate Investment Trust (“Fronsac REIT” or “Fronsac”) is pleased to announce that it has entered into acquisition agreements to purchase three commercial properties in Québec and Ontario (collectively, the “Acquisition Properties”), and its intention to undertake a public offering (the “Offering”) of units of Fronsac (the “Units”) at a price of $0.62 per Unit for minimum gross proceeds of approximately $15.0 million (the “Minimum Offering”) and maximum gross proceeds of approximately $18.0 million (the “Maximum Offering”).

Fronsac Announces Public Offering of Units and Agreements to Acquire Three Properties in Quebec and Ontario

© 2020 by FRONSAC Real Estate Investment Trust